Unlock Tên Giả
Unlock tên giả
B1 : vào các link sau Nhớ fake ip + nn us nhé https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/445633002198593
B1 : vào các link sau Nhớ fake ip + nn us nhé https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/445633002198593
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/319547548123767
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339
B2 : Fake 1 cmnd chuẩn trùng vs info acc bị tên giả :v Nhớ lưu lại case
B3 : Vào mail rep hoặc rep trên case cũng đc
Dear Facebook Team,
- I should call sign of this account. Check help me.
- Please check again. - Please help me. It is an account that was born to forge aims harassment.
- I hope you'll check soon. I want to have a healthy life. I need to know, and delete accounts. It would affect my personal life ..
- First and last name:
- Birthday:
- E-mail:
- ID:
- I should call sign of this account. Check help me.
- Please check again. - Please help me. It is an account that was born to forge aims harassment.
- I hope you'll check soon. I want to have a healthy life. I need to know, and delete accounts. It would affect my personal life ..
- First and last name:
- Birthday:
- E-mail:
- ID:
Unlock Tên Giả
Reviewed by Unknown
on
tháng 6 03, 2017
Rating:
Không có nhận xét nào: